Sunday, September 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Wow, these days sure seem to be flying by! I really like how Barb says that when a person doesn't blog, it simply means they are busy with their family. This is SO true! I love being so busy doing things with Jim and the kids that there just isn't any time to blog. Of course, I've been keeping a running list of things I want to blog about (things will slow down eventually, right?). Here's our menu plan for the week:

Cheeseburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, chips

Egg salad, fries, cottage cheese

Pizza hoagies, flavored rice

Mac & cheese casserole, homemade bread

Taco, cottage cheese

Spaghetti, garlic bread, porcupine balls

Check out more menus at Laura's blog!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

egg salad is one of my favorites. Delicious plan for this week.

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra

Nicole said...

you had me at mac n' cheese casserole. lol will you be posting a recipe for it?