Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st Award!

I've received my very first bloggy award! It was given to me by Beth. Beth, you are such an awesome person! You make me smile, think, and even crack up at times. I miss you when you don't blog for a while, and I wish we lived closer because I'm sure we would have an amazing friendship.
This is what the person who created this award says about it: The thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met many wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful everyday for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with. I wanted to create something special for the top 10 people that have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement.
Now, I get to pass it on to others! I give it to:

Barb - I get so many great ideas from your blog.
Heather - Another great source of encouragement.
Karen - This post is a huge inspiration to me!
Sheree - My SIL - a private blog, but very encouraging
and last but not least, YOU! I want everyone to consider themselves tagged!

1 comment:

Sheree said...

Thanks Tonya! I'll "pay it forward" too. Sheree