Sunday, September 30, 2007

Chicken Club Wreath

Beth asked what is a chicken club wreath. It is a delicious meal in itself and I got the recipe from the P*ampered Chef. The best part of this dish is the taste, but the 2nd best part is how simple it is to make! Here's the recipe:

Chicken Club Wreath
3 cups chopped, cooked chicken
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and chopped
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayonnaise
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/8 tsp garlic powder
2 plum tomatoes, sliced
2 cans crescent rolls
1 egg white, lightly beaten

I've made this several times now, and I don't measure any of it. I just add as much as needed to make it taste delicious! This also gets used as a quick meal by using canned chicken breast, and H*ormel bagged bacon pieces - can't get much easier than that! I'm using this link on my blog to show you how to make the wreath, which is very simple too! I hope you'll try it and let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aw, thanks, Tonya, for the nice award and especially for the sweet comment about my post. I really appreciate that. You have a nice place here! The airplane ride sounds awesome! I've been trying to get back into the habit of planning menus, and it has made the past couple weeks go so much more smoothly. Amazing what a little planning can do, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I'am going to try this one out!

Thank ya ma'am!