Saturday, January 19, 2008

Why I make my own cakes

This was passed along to me via e-mail. I didn't really get it until I read the bottom, then I lost it! Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I can't believe this really happened (ok, yes I can).

This is how I imagine the conversation went:
Store Employee: "Hello, dis (Store Name), how can I hep you?"
Customer: "I would like to order a cake for a going away party."
Store Employee: "What you want on the cake?"
Customer: "Let it say, 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'"

Now, go back up and look at the picture again. This is hilarious!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is sooo funny, I LOVE it! I called my hunk over the computer to read it, he's cracking up.

Holly said...

I got this email too... hilarious! I am here by way of Barb's (from a comment you left). I'm also a homeschooling mama; enjoying your blog!

Homeschooling Momma said...

Nice to meet you Holly. I love funny things like that. They always brighten my day!

My name is Michelle. said...

I showed that to my girls and they stood here a minute and then just burst out laughing. Too funny.