Thursday, October 11, 2007

Crazy 8 Meme

Heather tagged me for this meme - I'll have to come back and finish it later. I don't know why, but these things are always so hard for me to do.
8 things I am passionate about:
Homeschooling our children
Getting the family to church EVERY Sunday morning.
Creating a love of reading in the kids
Being a good wife
Being a good mom
Cooking
8 things I want to do before I die:
Move to Amish Country
Be debt free! (pretty close now!)
See my children accomplish their goals
Play with my grandbabies
Make a difference
Lose weight
8 things I say often:
LEVI! (our dog)
Bless you (Ryan has the sneezies)
What did I tell you the last time you asked?
Go ask your Dad
Are you serious?
Somebody needs to take the dog out!
Are your chores done?
Knock It Off!
8 books I have recently read:
The Covenant
The Betrayal

The Sacrifice

The Prodigal
The Revelation
The Preacher's Daughter
I Kissed Dating Goodbye
The Children's Story Bible
8 songs I could listen to over and over
I Still Believe
Worthy of My Praise

Beautiful One
Wonderful Maker
Glory
8 things that attract me to my best friends:
Their faith
Humor Similar interests
Honesty
Loyalty
Dependable
8 things I have learned in the past year:
My house does NOT have to be spotless at all times
It's ok for my kids to act like kids
How to start a blog
Things always happen for a reason
I am human
People I'll tag for this meme:
YOU

No comments: