Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another Tea Party

We had another little party today! We drink tea every day, so to make our parties special - we usually drink something else in our tea cups. Today we had French Vanilla Coffee and donuts. I've had the recipe for the coffee for a long time but I can't remember where I got it from.

French Vanilla Coffee Mix
1/3 c sugar
1/3 c instant coffee
1 c instant milk powder
1/2 c powdered milk creamer
1/4 c French Vanilla instant pudding
To prepare, combine 1/4 cup coffee mix with 3/4 cup boiling water. Enjoy!

I'm thinking about making this and some homemade hot cocoa mix and giving it out with Christmas cookies as gifts this year. What do you think?

3 comments:

"My Little Wonders" said...

MMMMMM, I think you just gave me my gift giving idea......you will have to post the hot coco mix too.
We are also gonna have to do the donuts here too soon.
Lori

My name is Michelle. said...

I love those kinds of Christmas gifts! Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy and thanks for the receipe.
We didn't take pictures this time but I hope to next time ;)
Blessings,
Linda<><