Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Pictures

The other day Levi was sitting in the living room with Jim and he was whining because he could hear the kids outside playing in the sprinkler, but he couldn't see them - so, Jim fixed it:


Problem solved! LOL


Another day, I was sitting at my kitchen table and looked out the back window and I saw this:
Now, just so you understand, the 'little' guy is every bit of six feet tall. I was in shock and made Jim grab the camera. That was one REALLY tall man. I wish I could have seen him climb out of that truck - I'll almost bet you he had to fold up his arms and legs to fit in there! *Note: please don't take this as me poking fun at tall people. I was just amazed at his height!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My oldest son,Jon,is about 5'10 and he's got a friend who is 6'7..the 2 of them together cracks me up! Of course it's even worse when his friend is standing beside me,lol. I'm only 5'3 something so I round it up to 5'4 to make me sound taller,hehe.

Homeschooling Momma said...

I wish you would've been here, I was talking to my mom on the phone, looked out the window and just lost it! I was laughing and trying to get everyone to come look. Mom was yelling what was the matter, and I couldn't even talk. It was quite comical. Tonya