Sunday, August 12, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Another week has flown by! I've been getting all of our school books in order - that's a huge job on its own. Glad that's over! Now it's time to focus on meals for the week. Here goes:

Sunday ~ Fried rice, bread & butter
Monday ~ hamburgers, hot dogs, pasta salad, chips
Tuesday ~ chicken broccoli casserole, homemade bread
Wednesday ~ sloppy joes, noodles, doritos
Thursday ~ Chicken patties, potatoes, gravy, green beans
Friday ~ Hamburger helper, corn, rolls
Saturday ~ Fish sticks, homemade noodles, peas

Make sure to stop by Laura's blog for more menu selections! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Looks great! I like your side selections. I need to organize all of my books too- can be a big job! I hope it goes fast! :)

My name is Michelle. said...

It's weird howh we usually have the same food at least one day a week! Fried bologna a week or so ago?! And now "hamburgers/hotdogs and pasta salad"?!

LOL Obviously great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

wonderful meal plan this week and very well thought out :)

Renee said...

Great menu plan! Have a wonderful week.