Thursday, November 15, 2007

Little while

It's been a little while since I've posted, I've had a killer ear infection and today is the first day I feel somewhat normal. The stabbing pain has stopped, but it is still swollen shut. Hubby had me put the heating pad on it last night and I was able to sleep. Haven't slept more than a couple hours a night since Sunday. Only woke up once last night for more Tylenol! Guess I'm on the mend!! It is so sweet to hear my kids and Hubs praying over me - knowing their requests will be heard and answered. Jodi got a part-time job at the local library! Her first job! We are all excited for her! That's what has been going on around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tonya, checkin' in to see how you're doing.

Congratulations to Jodi! I think working at the library would be a cool job.

"My Little Wonders" said...

Glad to hear you are doing better, especially with the holidays coming.
Blessings Lori