Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Packing

I thought that the more I packed, the emptier (my own word hehe) my house would look/feel - I must not be doing something right because this house looks like a tornado has hit it! Not boxes sitting everywhere, but "stuff". My kitchen table is buried and you can barely walk through the living room. I think it's mostly things that wouldn't all fit in one box so I left it to go in another box, just haven't put it in one yet. I'm usually a VERY organized person, so this totally overwhelms me when I see it! I need to make a list of what I need to do. I love lists, especially when I write down every tiny thing that needs done - marking off all those lines gives me such a huge sense of accomplishment! Well, I'm off to try to get some things done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Tonya I feel for ya! I know I have been going thru "stuff" in the event that we move when my hunk graduates..OIY!!


::::banging hand on forehead::::::
lol

Hang in there! :o)

Homeschooling Momma said...

I must be insane - I've been banging my head on the wall! hehe I can't even sleep anymore, I just lay there and think about all the stuff that still needs to be done. Our friends are coming over Saturday (ya know, 2 days from now to move everything!) Guess I'd better get off here and get busy!

Anonymous said...

How's it going Tonya? It's been 2 days so I thought I would pop in and check on ya. :o)